Join us on Saturday, December
16th for the Mountain Junkies holiday cookie run. What could be more fun than running trails and then eating cookies?
Cookies you say?
It’s a simple format with one basic rule. You have to bring homemade cookies to participate.
- We meet at 8:30-8:45 at the Hollins University Dining Hall.
- At 9:00a.m. we run the Tinker Creek Greenway to Carvins Cove boat docks and back to Hollins (approximately 7 miles total).
- You don’t have to run the whole way.
- Regardless of speed, I’d suggest everyone turnaround at 30 minutes and head back.
- Please contact Gina at email@example.com to let us know if you plan to attend. We’d like know how many calories we need to burn that week so we can try all the cookies.
Hollins University Map
On the map, the Dining Hall is #22. The Moody Center and we’ll be meeting at the Rathskeller.
Once back we enjoy cookies, coffee, tea, cocoa, and oh yeah, socializing with other mountain junkies.
So let’s end the year in the company of friends; sweaty, caffeinated and over sugared.