You can see the results for everyone that does our races as the RNUTS season goes along at https://runsignup.com/Series/RNUTS
The official results can be found at the links below. I’ll update these throughout the season as people sign up and typically within a few days of each event. Feel free to contact me if you don’t see the correct information or you think something should be edited.
5/8/20 at 5:00pm
This update shows who has done the MMM 10k, Trail Nut, if you have done at least 4 qualifying races or how many races you need to qualify. Email me if I missed something – email@example.com
The Conquer the Cove 25k and Marathon are now virtual. You can get all the information about the virtual event and sign up here
The MMM 10k should be “legal” to run on 5/19/20. I’ll send an email following the Mill Mountain greenway reopening and let you know the time limit for getting the course run and submitted.
Thank you for your patience with all the changes that have gone on during this 12th RNUTS.
Updated 4/30/20 at 5:30am
This update shows;
- who, in the RNUTS, has done the Mill Mountain Mayhem 10k. If you did it and I don’t have you listed, just let me know and send me a link of your run (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once the greenway reopens, I’ll announce a 2 weekend opportunity to run or rerun the course. After that time-frame, the results will be tabulated for overall and age group awards and respective RNUTS points. We’ll send an email letting you know when and where you can get your race shirt and awards. See the current standings here – https://www.mountainjunkies.net/Mill_Mountain_files/2020_Mill_Mountain_Overall.htm
- I have also added the results for those that have sent in their virtual Trail Nut 10k or 1/2 marathon. Again, If you did it and I don’t have you listed, just let me know and send me a link of your run (email@example.com). All finishers of this virtual event will get the minimum points for the overall and age group standings (2 points). The deadline for this is on or before 5/4/20. We will send an email letting you know when you can pick up your shirt.
- The overall standings are updated below. The group standings are the same as they were following the Montvale race.
- We are still planning to have an RNUTS social when we are able to meet in groups again. Date TBD. This is where we will give out the awards, finishers hoodies and have fun socializing.
- There will be another email about the Conquer the Cove going out next week.